November 17, 2018 at 09:00 in the assembly hall of the Republican Clinical Hospital №1 (former hospital GlavTashkentStroy) was hold an integrated lecture for graduate students and clinical internship in the areas of Traumatology and Orthopedics and Neurosurgery, on the topic “Spinal anomalies, pathology , clinic, methods of diagnosis and treatment. ” The lecture will be attended by Professor Ryabykh S.O. (FGBU “Russian Research Center” Restorative Traumatology and Orthopedics “named after Academician G.A. Ilizarov” of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation), teaching staff of the departments of Anatomy and Clinical Anatomy, Fkultetskaya and Hospital Therapy №2 and RSSPMCN. Lectures were given:
- Senior Lecturer ID Gulmanov, Department of Anatomy and Clinical Anatomy, TMA on the topic: “Энса, бўйин, кўкрак орқа сохалари, бел, умуртқа поғонаси топографик анатомияси” (dowload in pdf)
- Head of the spine pathology clinic of the Russian Scientific Center “Restorative Traumatology and Orthopedics” named after Academician G.A. Ilizarov “Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation prof. SO Ryabykh on the theme: “Аномалия развития и патология позвоночника: клиника, диагностика и современные методы лечения” (download in pdf)
- Head of the Department of Spinal Surgery of the Republican Specialized Scientific and Practical Medical Center of Neurosurgery DS MM Akhmediev on the topic: “Врожденные аномалии развития позвоночника и спинного мозга у детей: диастематомиелия” (download in pdf)
- Head of the Department of Faculty and Hospital Therapy No. 2, TMA, Ph.D., Associate Professor AA Zhabbarov on the theme: “Терапевтические аспекты лечения при дегенеративных заболеваний позвоночника”. (download in pdf)
- Head of the Department of Traumatology-Orthopedics, field surgery and neurosurgery, DS IE Khuzhanazarov on the topic: “Сколиоз: клиника, диагностика и лечение” (download in pdf)
Participants listened to lectures with great interest. Lectures were accompanied by intense discussion and debate. The faculty had gave detailed and complete answers to the questions asked. In his closing remarks, the head of the department IE Khuzhanazarov expressed deep gratitude to the participants and expressed hope for further cooperation in scientific and practical activities. The lecture left positive impressions of the participants.